Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Retard-a-Saurus!!

Retardasaurus: an amazingly stupid customer.
Like many out there, I have the fun of working in retail. It is not always easy but thanks to all the instances of retardasaurus out there, we can laugh a little at the end of the day.
Here's a few random retardasaurus sightings.
(Instead of constantly typing out 'customer', I am going to abbreviate it with a capital C)

***

C: "Where are your frozen pie shells located?"
Me: "Hmmm, I don't know....try aisle 2?"
C: "Okay, thank you so much!"
         several minutes later
C: "They were over in the freezers by the cool whip" oO
Me: :trying to control sarcasm: "Imagine that!"


***

C: "I want a red box of cigarettes!"
Me: :blank stare:
C: :"You heard me!"
Me: :brings back 17 different boxes of red cigarettes:
C: "No! That's not the right one! None of those are what I wanted!!"
         ......she left with a BLUE box of cigarettes.....

***

C: "I just want to buy  one stamp."
Me: "Okay, a book of stamps is $X."
C: "I don't need that many, just sell me one stamp, and the next person can have nineteen."
Me: "I don't think I can do that....."
C: "Why not? What good are you then? I'll just go to [different store]" :storms off:

***

C: "Why does it still say my credit card is processing? Why hasn't it gone through yet?"
Me: "I'm still scanning your items, the transaction is not ready for payment yet."
C: "I still don't understand why my card hasn't been accepted yet. I KNOW there's money in there."
Me: "......."
C: "Oh....wait......I'm a dumbass......"
***
So...that's all there is for now, I'll post some more later ^-^

No comments:

People Who Stalk Me!!