Friday, September 7, 2012

Some Awesome Things

Found on AcidCow.

I've seen these at Christmas Tree Shop!!!

Lego ice cubes...seriously, this is beyond awesome.

omgomgomg

a wee shopping cart for pens and pencils!!



I want these so bad

I am going to have a chalkboard wall in my house.
And instead of just erasing it with a regular chalkboard eraser, I will wipe it clean with a moist cloth.
To try and reduce chalk dust ;P

Sweetness

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS? SERIOUSLY

This would be loverly

I can see this getting really gross after a while.
It's a good idea tho.

I would run random loads all the time just to watch it....

Perfect!

I would like one.
However, I have a little inflatable flamingo coaster at the moment.

This would be useful...I usually have a clustercluck of cords.

Gotta be mad strong to do that o_O

Kawaiiiiiiii~

You can actually purchase this here.

SO HANDY

I think these are awesome

Srsly.
I want this couch.

An indoor pool/room

Desk!

Very handy

Even more handy

No comments:

People Who Stalk Me!!